Publications about and by Harry Ringermacher, Ph.D.:
- American Mensa Bulletin, October 2015
- Observation of Discrete Oscillations In a Model-Independent Plot of Cosmological Scale Factor Vs. Lookback Time and a Scalar Field Model.
- Model-Independent Plotting Of The Cosmological Scale Factor As A Function Of Lookback Time AJ 2014
- A New Formula Describing the Scaffold Structure of Spiral Galaxies
- AAS Meeting Summer 2014 PowerPoint
- AAS Meeting Summer 2014 Link to the Video
- AAS 2014 Scale Factor vs Look-back Time Plot Talk
- Dethermalization Theory: Thermal/Dielectric Analogy for Heat Flow Through Porosity in Composites
- AAS 2013 Junction Talk
- Simple Fit Of Data Relating Supermassive Black Hole Mass To Galaxy Pitch Angle
- Are Dark Matter And Dark Energy The Residue Of The Expansion-Reaction To The Big Bang ?
- Induced matter: Curved N-manifolds encapsulated in Riemann-flat N+1 dimensional space
- Intrinsic Geometry Of Curves and the Minkowski Force
- An Electrodynamic Connection
- NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Physics final report: Search for Effects of an Electric Potential on Clocks in the Frame of Reference of Charged Particles